i dont like my school

yeah.. dang! i dont know why i still continue my studies in that school.. very poor quality of education.. :( i just need to study there because they offered me 75% off scholarship .. yeah.. im paying very little compared to other students.. but wow! the instructor/instructress are always absent.. and now is are 2nd day of school.. but yet we didn't meet even one instructor.. sh*t i wanna quit to that school but i dont have enough money cause im supporting my son's schooling too.. :(
@o0jopak0o (6406)
i have a professor that i think is in our class for just a maximum time of 60 hours in a span of 1 semester of 4-6 mnths. well of course in every school there will be teachers who are like this but that is why i think that advance reading is always a key in passing.
@laratri (254)
hi... Your discussion is good. I think your are right. Good day... Thanks Laratri
@juggerogre (1659)
Is that you in the picture? You look kinda young to have a son. Anyway back to the topic. I think you should always study at your home after every lectures. And be sure to ask the lectures lots of questions whenever they show up. Maximize your time whenever they are their. But if you really feel that its pointless then stop. You are still paying 25% of your school fees. Be sure you are getting yours and whoever-giving-you-the-scholarship's money's worth.
yeah.. i'm too young to be a mother of 5-year old boy.. :)) im only 20.. but no regrets at all... he's my life.. :)) thanks for your advice.. i'm still waiting for any improvement.. well i hope there will be.. :(
@ladysakurax (1163)
I somewhat understand how you feel. It also hapenned to me once when a teacher is really crappy. She was incompetent, the classnotes were a mess, she wasn't able to answer a single question. she would just respond: 'You are supposed to know that' Anyway, what is more important is your commitment. The teacher is there to guide you through your studies but you have to do everything by yourself. maybe do you have the textbook with you? maybe you can read it now and be ahead of the class. the college i went in was popular but the first day of class, we didn't study anything. the teacher just talked briefly and he ended the class after 15 min. Some teachers cancel the first class while we begin the material in teh scond class. But no matter where you go, you will always find something hat bothers you and there is no shorcut for finishing a degree. So i suggest you to at least stay for the whole semester to have a full experience. Isn't patience a virtue? :)
@mspitot (3833)
really? maybe they are still fixing some echedule conflicts so they can't still come to class...hmmmm....