does your room/house has an electronic key/door?

@o0jopak0o (6408)
well it is just once that i have seen a home with this kind of a door. They have an electronic key card for a key and of course the door. I find it really fascinating to have this kind of thing in your home. well our home has still those big doors but the lock and the keys are small.
@hexeduser22 (5856)
Knobs and keyholes are the only thing you can see in every door in our house. It's only in the hotels we see this kind of electronic locks in my part of the world. I want to thank you though because you have gven me an idea on the locks for my future house
@o0jopak0o (6408)
well i would like one in my future house but i think it will be too expensive. And i know that some people can mod finger prints but they are easy to work around with.
@ellago (128)
Nope. We don't have it. I wish we have. I've seen it from a cousins house in the US and it's really awesome. I just wonder how much would it cost me to have this kind in our home.