did the internet kill the television?

lol.. i used the term kill cause that's the nearest idea comes to my mind.. well im not that good in english.. lol.. how many times do you watch tv since you got internet? cause i lose my interest in tv since i got internet.. i dont even watch sometimes.. hehe
@mspitot (3834)
hahahaha....since i get into mylot, i don't watch tv much. now, i only watch pinoy henyo and news at night....i'm addicted to mylot.
• Mexico
Hi mspitot: I'm addicted to mylot too. I think it's the best thing I have found on the internet for a long time and I really enjoy participating on the discussions I find and to talk with my friends, meet people, give some advices, etc. I onl watch the news nowadays and even with that, sometimes I read them here so I don't need televition at all. Thanks for your answer. Have a nice day. ALVARO.
@mspitot (3834)
thanks! have a nice day too!
That is good English. I think The Net helped kill T.V. But it had help with too much reality shows, so called family based comedies, and here in the States having people have to buy an converter box to watch regular t.v. when that was put into place , many didn't buy the box and say their shows online!
haha.. thank you.. i guess you find it good cause its not that long paragraph..
@grayxenon (1307)
not exactly, but if you mean the literal TV (the big black box- some calls as idiot box) then it could fit at least to my situation, as may nature of work requires lots of hours in front of a computer..i don't have the time to sit in a sofa and watch my favorite TV series.. but i make sure to update myself by watching them online or downloading them..so the TV - the shows i mean are pretty much alive and kicking.
Well for me it's a YES, I am not into watching television now because here I am busy mylotting and my other online jobs. Before I am a couch potato and nobody can stop me watching movies until 5am but now my addiction has reached to a new level. I am addicted to the internet and the things that benefits me of getting extra income. So, as of now I only watch TV with my favorite shows but not too often as well.
I don't think so. I think a lot of tv can be found on the internet and that's probably a good thing. I don't really watch much stuff like that on my computer anyway. I watch tv on my tv! I just like to keep the two separate!
• Mexico
Hi regzo campo: I think that the internet have killed the televition. At least I am not so interested on televition programs now that I have an internet connection. I can watch videos and read the news no matter what time is it and that's a very positive fact, I think. Now i only watch an hour or even less of televition programs, because of the internet. So my answer is, yes, internet kill tv. Thanks for asking us this question. Have a nice day. ALVARO.
dear my friend. for this era we can find everything that make us interested like television, radio, and internet. but must we know many nation in this world much not can access the internet clearly. like in my country the internet is something expensive than television. but in the television we can get what we can't get in the internet.
@rkamurugy (279)
• Brazil
Sure not! While we have Cable TV, it will stay alive :) I watch my TV always, specially to see sports and the news, and with time i think the TV will become more Interactive, with Internet access. So i think the two things will walk together and they are not in a collision course where only one wil survive :)
@mrcol1010 (209)
I do believe that the internet killed television, for the most part anyway. You can do so much more on the internet than you can when watching tv, such as: making money on MyLot, keeping in touch with long time friends etc.