Earthquake in Indonesia and anywhere in the world

For the past six months the earthquake here and there have in the news. Magnitude will not go down by 5. I wonder if the earth is moving. I don't like this, the last major earthquake that the Philippines had, killed plenty of my countrymen. I pray that this tragedy will not hit my country and other countries as well. I don't know if the infrastructures here in the Philippines are already earthquake proof but I just hope that in the future, they will construct earthquake proof ones. Let us just pray that there will be no more earthquakes nor calamities to come.
I'm worried about it too..it seems that a lot of catastrophic events are happening all of a sudden around the world..but i'm kinda excited about it too..i've had a few direct earthquake experience before and i seem to enjoy every minute of it..maybe i'm just into weird stuff..but i don't think i will enjoy it if the earthquake magnitude has reached 9.5..
Hey, I checked your profile and you are from same country as me. Do not pray for such for you do not know how much it will affect our country. Are you not scared for your family?
hey..don't worry..i don't really wish it to happen in reality..i can keep these catastrophic events in my dreams..i'm always having one..it's like an indirect experience..
@veromar (1458)
• Argentina
I'm on the mailing list for the USGS (United States Geological Survey) and I get notifications via email nearly instantly for anything like earthquakes happening in the world. It's a great source for information. I've been noticing that the number of daily notifications I've been getting lately have more than doubled. There are earthquakes happening regularly all over the world right now. There were several on the west coast of the US today (CA and offshore). There've been a number surrounding Japan. Most range from 3.9 to 5.0 but every once in a while you'll see a 7.0 like the one that happened either today or yesterday in Indonesia. My alerts tell me how many people are in the surrounding area, if there are any nuclear facilities nearby, airports, etc. It also lets me know about floods, public transportation incidences, meteors, nuclear or hazardous waste spills, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if all these happenings lately are due to a shift in the techtonic plates located throughout the ring of fire. Remember, too, there have been a LOT of active volvano's worldwide as well. All these things are tied in together.
I think the whole world is ripe to have a big earthquake. I'm scared. Let us just pray for a miracle so that no big one will happen.
@aguas_aj (501)
Well, I also noticed that. Since Late last year, there had been a lot of earthquake and other catastrophes around the world. I definitely hope that it will not hit In Philippines. For we know that a lot in agencies in here are not so ready.. Our Country and country men are the one who is dearly affected on this things.. May God spare us... And I believe that if only we will be sorry to God and follow Him, I know HE will be good and merciful to us..
@lesfery (79)
this happen because of the techtonic plate are moving most of the country surrounding the ring of fire experience this consecutive earthquakes. Yes it is scary but let us pray that if it hit our country it will not affect us too much.
@indahfth (11173)
Any disaster we never wanted. We can not prevent the disaster to come. All we can do is to always pray for something better. Hopefully all the disasters that have happened, makes us closer to our religion.