Country or City?

Australia
Do you prefer the hustle bustle of the city? or the serenity of the country? Why?
@myklj999 (17004)
I prefer the country. I like people, but only in small doses. I like wide open spaces, and one of the most relaxing things in the world is stepping out in the morning to water the lawn!!!
@CrashO (698)
i'm from the city, i hate the country here.. don't know in other places how it is.. :)
@niranjans87 (1078)
Well the country life is so much better than the city life I guess...but I have got so used to the city that I cant imagine living peacefully in a calm country....
@baysmummy (1638)
I love the country, Most people in the country are friendly and easy going! and i think the country is great for the kids to grow up as well, with the big open spaces. i would never move back towards the city after being here!
@baysmummy (1638)
@mcmomss (2601)
I live in the country and love it.
@burgoonster (3762)
City
@gaganlok (587)
yeah I love Hustle Bustle and Nightlife of a city. Because there is so much to see, so much to eat, so much to enjoy. I just don't want to miss these things. I would love to visit all the popular cities..Las Vegas, San Francisco, New York, Las Angeles, Paris, London, Sydney, Tokyo etc.
@Poison_Girl (4163)
The suburbs! Well, kinda. I just like to be NEAR a city, but not so much in the country. --- --- --- "I certainly think Britney Spears is the devil. The way she projects herself and the fact that she is so obviously vacuous. I think it's such a shame that she became so influential to very small children." -- MORRISSEY --- --- ---
I prefer the city because everything is so much closer. I live in the city now and I have no neighbors and nothing near by. I am so bored all the time.