Old dress/ brand Dress/ fake brands

Investment in clothes - Clothes choices expencive or just free
@JL_Love (199)
Netherlands Antilles
Would you wear an used dress or do you think that it's embarising? Do you prefer to pay a lot of cash just look empressive? why not just combinate some clothes and any ways you will look unique?
@sallyj (1228)
I do not wear expensive clothes. Even when i worked in the office of some large businesses. I live in the rural area and often ruin my outfit doing things for the men in my life.
@JL_Love (199)
• Netherlands Antilles
a lot of people think that brands is everything maybe electronics but clothes they have the same stiches what you get in a dollar store is the same as in a remarkable mall
@sallyj (1228)
My DIL was raised that way. Her mother buys the grandchildren beautiful clothes, but this grandma buys play clothes(often second hand), but they can go out and destroy these with grass stain even grease and I can just laugh.
@JL_Love (199)
• Netherlands Antilles
A friend of mine has a child just a little boy he never wear cheap clothes sinds he was a baby always brand ones. and i can imagine if he wears something cheap he will get a lot of bumps on his skin. that's just what i think
@nixiecole (360)
I am open to any type of clothing just as long as they are not as common. I would consider used clothing but then I don't try to buy cause I'm concerned on how the previous owner's health condition is. She might have a skin condition that I might get even if the dress was washed many times. I tend to like more expensive clothing cause of I love the design and I don't see much people wearing it. Sadly, I don't get to but that much expensive clothing. :S
@JL_Love (199)
• Netherlands Antilles
that's true in some ways cheaper clothes is like charity every body has the same clothes and what you think is a nice one to go out with they do dress them at home and that's something that kills me