can you really stay in love with one person forever?

Talking about my life, many girls came in my life. Every time I think this is the girl with whom I could live my entire life and this is the person with whom I can stay in love forever. But it was nothing like that.So personally I don't believe that but I know the people who have been together since like forever.
Yes i can stay with one person forever but if i can find out true person. Which is really difficult things. Hope you and me can find such a true person and true love in our life with whom we can stay our whole life.
Yes although I can't prove it i believe people can love one person for forever. Yes there are times a man can be tempted to taste another fruit, but if they will be back to their wives after admitting that mistake, after feeling sorry after fooling their wives and will not do anything like that in the future, they can love their wives for forever. Of course when people are young there are so many temptation, but at the end of the day you will realize the worth of the person you really love. There are love stories I heard, true to life. Although the husband made a mistake in the past, the wife forgiven them, and accepted them and now at the old age they are in now, they can say they still love each other and the love is even much stronger.
I believe in soul mates, but did not in the past. People today stay together for many reasons which many or may not be appropriate for anyone but themselves. Or even for themselves. However, people today do not stay together as long as they did years ago, as life is too fast today and it is so easy to just call it quits. No one can dictate what is right for one person and what is not. After-all they have to live with the decisions. :)
Love s 2 b shared with all. The special bond between male & female f love is involved then they will b together 4 ever n e ways. Love s eternal. Unfortunately people mistake lust for love. True love never ends
@rosie230 (1674)
Speaking from experience I am in love for the second time in my life. I think that yeah it can be possible to be in love with one person forever, my parents are going to be celebrating their 40th Wedding Anniversary in August, so I guess that is a long time to be in love with someone. For me the first time I fell in love I was 17, and the love I had for that person drifted away after almost 11 years, because we wanted different things, and for me, I think I lost love for him because I gave up trying to make it work between us when it clearly wasn't. Now I am fortunate enough to have found someone else, who I am very much in love with.
Well speaking about the love, I believe that love happens only once and rest all is life. If you are really in love with someone..you would want to live with him/her for all your life and everyday you'll feel that you love that person and want that person more than you want her yesterday. If you are in love , you would want to live with your love for all the life you will ever be given. So, if it is love .. according to me its not a big deal to spend your whole life with your love. If you dont feel like this I guess then its not love , rather its something like just attraction or infatuation.
@abj163 (1038)
no i can not do that...i cant stay in love with one person forever....actually i havent succeeded in love chapter .......my first and last try for love got failed so i never searched for another because i hate it....... happy mylotting