What is the ideal time of dinner and lunch I am not sure about these things.

@1anurag1 (3580)
What is the ideal time of dinner and lunch I am not sure about these things. As in my childhood I used to have my lunch at 12 pm and dinner at 9pm. But now almost two hours late. I take my lunch at 2pm and dinner 11pm. What you think, which is the good time for these things and health.
i guess every one has their own ideal time according to their lifestyle as well as the country they live in. for me 9 am breakfast.. 1 pm lunch 5 pm snacks and 9 pm dinner is ideal.
To me i beleive that is very late to eat your lunch and dinner. I eat my lunch around 11:30 - that is when my stomach is hungry and it starts aggrevating me that my stomach is hungray and grauling at me. I eat Dinner anywhere between 5-7. Depeneds on what we are having and how long it is going to take me to cook it. I like to cook and therefor i bring my lunch to work everyday and eat at my desk so i don't take a break because if i take a break im at work longer that what i want to me. I make dinner when i get home so its ready for other people when they get home from work.
The good time for these things and health is 12 noon and 7pm.