a better version of me

i have a four year old son and most of the people who sees us tells me that he looks like me. my family and relatives also say that he moves and acts like me. but of course there are traits and mannerism also that he gets from his mother but they see more of me than more of my wife. of course as the father of a very handsome boy i am so proud that people see him like me, but i always tell them that my son is a better version of me. do you already have a better version of you?
Hello my younger son now 35 is almost a carbon copy of me, my elder son looks like my dad and my daughter looks like my wife, not only that, i have twin grandsons, one looks like me and the other like his maternal grandfather..this is due to the genes.. Thanks for sharing. Welcome always. Cheers. Professor
yes its genes, but it is funny to see that people in your family looks and acts like you even they are not your own child and sometimes your own child acts and looks like other members of the family. funny but happy to see. thanks a lot for the response.
Hello seven, that's good to know and the right one for you to brag in the first place. not to mention you're wife is pretty which adds to the very combination of this wonder boy son of yours. i don't have a child but i don't think i want to knowing who and what i am. seeing my nephews and niece is also like seeing a part of myself. you know what am happy about is that both of my niece and nephew from my middle brother actually got their habit of drawing from meeven though they got their intelligence from their dad, weird..probably it's an indication that i will never get married.
i am the first born of 5 siblings and i was the one who got married the last. i also have a nephew that they say was a miniature me. he walks and talks like me that to the point that his dad my brother gets angry already... some of the family joke was even as hard as nasalisihan ka that makes my brother fire up har har har. he is already 8 years old and he still has the mannerism that i have but of course the father brags that he looks more of our father (the lolo) than me. thanks a lot for the response, i married last but i didnt think that i will never get married, your time will come dont hurry.
@lampar (7597)
It is quite common to see son resemble father, may be the male genes contain in his 23rd pair of chromosome (xy) make a better version of him out of you, after all, human cell natural evolution will retain the best and terminate the bad one during the engineering of a new species. I am glad you can see that inside him already. lol!