achoo!!!!

@mspitot (3833)
hi guys! i have colds since monday and i'm a bit happy cause my fever since monday too is gone. i hope to be fine tomorrow. even i'm sick, i can't let my day pass without checking mylot and i still end up participating in some discussions...hehehehehe
@amelly (1556)
that is nice..i mean i will do the same even i have cold or other things up..you must drink a lot of water cuz you lost most of the fluids in your body..make yourself warm so that the flu can stop fast..
@mspitot (3833)
i am drinking lots of water to help clear my throat. i drink lots of water even when i have fever cause it helps in lowering the temperature.
@mspitot (3833)
oh, thank you for your advice too!
@amelly (1556)
u r welcome..anytime though..
• Spain
would you like to try some ginger tea? everytime i caught a flu, cough and feeling weak, i end up ringing my friend to hit my kitchen; pound for me gingies for my loose tea...
@mspitot (3833)
Ginger tea? we have our version of that here. It is called salabat. I drink that whenever i start having cough and colds but this time i failed to do it. thanks Kumar!
• Spain
you are most welcome... hope you are doing well now...
@faisale83 (198)
In case of cold it will take one week to cure , meanwhile drink more water and inhale vicks .
@mspitot (3833)
Thanks a lot!
@nanayangel (7862)
Hi there Ms. Pitot! Sorry to hear that. Seems like there's a lot of people getting sick these days. I would recommend getting as much rest as you can, take fresh fruit juice and eat lots of fruits that are rich in Vitamin C. Get well soon.
@mspitot (3833)
maybe it's because of our weather. hot and suddenly it will rain... Thanks nanayangel!
hello mspitot, i rested a bit tonight because i felt pain in my toothache again, which make me wonder whether i should continue or not, which i did. as for you sweet miss, rest is important, not to mention sleep. then drink a lot of water, or simply hot calamansi juice with little sugar. do that every day and you will have a unburden lungs that cough for. don't worry we will be around when you came back alright.
@mspitot (3833)
thanks LetranKnight25! take care! visit your dentist to fix you tooth problem. tooth ache is more painful that fever...
achooo...! i think i caught your cold..*sniff
@mspitot (3833)
really? wow...i have strong virus. hehehehehe