Do u exercise even stressed from work?

I am not that health buff but I get this question with regards to still having exercise even ure already stressed from work... Will it double your weight loss?
@Bogdan22 (400)
I ride my bike any moment of the day at least 10 km. It is a very good exercise and keeps fit and thin at the same time.
That's good! Stay fit and in shape. :-)
@Bellapop (1281)
Yes, if you're just stressed psychologically, it will benefit loads, it will relax and calm you and make you feel so much better. It will help to take your mind off things and you can just spend that 45 minutes doing completely something else, a good break from work. However, if you're physically stressed and tired, you should really sleep first, and recover, then exercise aferwards, because your body will need the rest and recovery, otherwise, you will just burn and exhaust yourself and it will make things worse :) xx
Ryt! Too much exhausti0n wud cause fatigue.
not really?
I gues there's no tym to exrcys bcoz of stress!
any kind of excercise will pay off. I used to drink after a really stressful day, however jogging as I've found is much better. I do sometimes drink after I jog though if that doesn't work ahahaha. But yeah. excercise is fun and it pays off in the end. Everyone likes a sexy body ^_^ thanks for posting!
yeah but even youre stressed you still work out?