compromise

have u ever compromised something in life? Maybe for your loved one? Or maybe in small situations..Did they make you uncomfortable? How did you feel? Did you take a stand or just decided that maybe your life was meant to help others?
I would make compromise if it would benefit both parties. But would not if I think it would only benefit one end. A good compromise should not make you uncomfortable. Rather it should make you feel good that you have met halfway and have a win-win situation. I feel always good if I'm able to reach a compromise. Rather than feel being taken advantaged at or feel that you have taken advantage.
it's nice to see that you do compromise. I am rather stubborn at times so i don't...
@abj163 (1038)
yes i did it.....i did a compromise this year...i wanted a bike from my parents as a gift but they said no because they said we have recently constructed a house of 25 lack rupees so no more money is there......i requested a lot but said they will give me next year till then i have to use an old bike.....so i have made here a compromise...but i have decided also that i will get a car on my own next year....and i am working on it..... happy mylotting
wow lucky u. i tried for a bike too but i had a small accident which was unfortunately witnessed by my mom and she prohibited me from getting a bike...:P
• Bulgaria
I make compromises in love but only after an apology from my girlfriend.I hate lies and when some lie me I stop realtions with her I need to know reasons for this lie,and than I can make compromises. sorry for bad english!
it's ok dude. My english worse than yours. i Have taken a course so now i am good. ...
@didi13 (2927)
If you do not know, to convince us, we straighten ourselves first what we want from life, not knowing what to ask any of those around us. There are situations where even if we are convinced that a relationship of love or friendship is not working, indulge us further in that relationship and we're hard to break for fear of not hurt those involved. We reach the painful conclusion that life is a long series of compromises that poison our souls little by little, our hardcore, bad prematurely aging. And this is only because we lack the courage to say aloud what we really think .