It is officially Mylot whine day!

Today seems to be Mylot whine day, so I am going to jump in. So, I thought I got a GREAT deal on an air conditioner. I was watching it for a few weeks, then when I went to buy it on Amazon, the seller ran out of them. It was still listed, but at a higher price from another seller, PLUS fourty bucks for shipping. The cheap place would send it free. So, I had my work cut out for me. I finally found a place that sold the same air conditioner for more money, but not as much as the other sellers on Amazon were asking. I ordered it. It did not come in! It is no longer in stock. I have my heart set on THAT unit! At the cheap store it is merely $159.99 for 10,000 btu. The other store ended up being sixty bucks more. Even so, for a 10,000 btu it is pretty inexpensive. So, being that it has been sticky, humidly hot, I have been absolutely miserable the past week or so. I do have air in my bed room, but none anywhere else in the house. I cannot stay in my room all day, though I would like to.
@apples99 (6564)
Sorry that you are having to deal with such hot weather even inside, it is also unfortunate that you couldn't seem to get the air conditioner that you wanted and needed, those things can be really expinsive. As for me I have central hair and cooling so I dont have to worry much about the weather outside when I'm inside, but I realize that it is hot out in fact I Went shopping the other day and I felt the hot weather for sure, and I'm very thankful that my place is nice and cool, anyway I hope you are able to find an affordable air conditioner in stock soon if you haven't yet.
Lucky you! I think I may have found one, but I am hoping that when I get paid it will still be available for the price. Crossing fingers and toes in hopes that it will still be available. Thank you for your sentiment at my calamity.