My relationship

My family's relationship was torn up because of money and other stuff, before I admire my dad as he provide for our family but now he wants to be with his friends spending all our profit and worst even our little business capital, but I understand why he became like that, maybe he became bitter of what had he experience before until now, he work so hard and nothing he gained, and the people he trust so much turned their backs on him, the problem though,,,my father lack to know how God works to peoples life. Right now we don't have a penny to pay our house rent for four months now and I? stuck with my part time which I don't get enough much support my family, my sister work so hard and gave all her salary to support also our family, the Irony though I m the eldest and I can't do nothing. The weirdest thing is that we don't feel like jumping on the building to get rid of our financial problems, my sister and I still believe that God is still working in our lives, and I strongly believe his promises everyday that he won't let us toil for nothing and he will be our defender in every trials and stuff that thwarts us to have the life we want which of course the right pattern of life he designed for us. He said there is no man created to be doomed and that he love us so much specially the one's who always go astray, he just want to recover them again to be his child through accepting Christ as their Lord and savior with a genuine repentance in recognizing their own sin and let Christ control their lives. Good morning everyone! so when you have a problem don't worry to check on our ultimate God and ask for his mercy and blessings and guidance.
@melmabb (580)
If you understand your father than you must not make a fight with him,try to help him as you can,how?by becoming and acting like a second father to your siblings,think of the Good things that your father has done to you when things are all in Good shape, when he has all the finances to raised you,to put you in school,to dressed you, think of that happy moments when all of you Laugh ,smile,and cried..Support and understand your Father, Pray to god to heal his wounds and at the same time help him recover,things will get normal when tension is gone..Acceptance!!! if we Accept things that happened to us, then and there ,the recovery starts..i was like your father, we have a similar experience,i am now recovering ,but not yet financially ,but i accept what happened,and learned from it,i got new dreams now...to full fill...Thanks!!!you can do it!!!
Thanks for being such a great influence of a father who let himself restored. Thank you very much. May God bless you more...the kind of a father God really creates you to be, May you be financially bless by God at the same time continually molding your character as a great father after God's own heart. May God bless you the work of your hands and your children and your wife and your generations to come. God bless.
@melmabb (580)
Thanks too,i needed your Prayers here,we all need to understand why people change,why people act that way,i was like your father, blaming my wife,blaming other people because of my fall,then i realized it was me,myself and I...there is a process for Recovery...and that will take a full support and understanding of the nearest kin, or family to regain the Fall..God has many ways,sometimes he used a path ,a rough path to check your strength and patience,so when you are weaken you ask his help,God wants to remember him always not only in rough times but in Good times...Keep it up...Let's keep in touch soon..take care...my friend!
Thanks again! and yes I will pray for you and your family; I'll pray to God that he lend you his own strength to recover everything as his child as a provider, a husband and a father to your children. God bless you more and your wife and may God protect and preserve you both for his great future he designed for both of you, and so your children will be blessed even more. God bless you and more power. Aja! May all fathers and husbands be influenced by the bravery that you have shown to recover yourself and your family again! Thanks for the friendship.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
This is one proof that there is always God. God has good reason for giving you and your family this kind of trial. Sometimes we don't understand the God's way of sending message to us. Trials and problems are here to give us reminder that,we cannot do everything with our own. That,we must surrender to God,and asks His guidance and care. Good thing that you never stop holding on to Him. I am sure,thru prayers,He will give you the right reason for facing such trial. Just keep holding on and God will answer your questions. Have a good day always
Thank you for your encouragement. I m so happy that you too are holding on to God also. And I'm happy that you too understand how its like to have God in our lives in the midst of our sorrows and conflicts. May you have a deeper relationship to our almighty living God in heaven, and may he open more your heart to face your spiritual life more for you to have a daily guidance strongly came from God, may he bless the works of your hands and all of your families and love ones and your generations to come! God bless!
@jaiho2009 (39001)
God give me the reason of my existence,and God never fails when i need Him. Thanks for your good comment back...
• Portugal
i wish all your problems go away and that your father can be fine soon. i see that your father been through a hard life working much much and life wasnt fair with him but he also must see that he cant continue doing that bcs of you and your sister you guys are working so so hard he must stop it. like you say you dont even have money to pay the rent? :( im so sorry for it. anyway try to find a full time job throw newspaper or try to talk with your father and explain him the situation maybe he is so absorved in his own problems that even forgot that you and your sister are also being hurt.
yup! hopefully he'll listen. Anyway thank you for your advice. Got turned down again for my recent job application...really sad but I'm holding on to God. God bless you and the work of your hands. May you influence lots of people to do good and encourage people. God bless.
This is a proven that they're always god. God has plenty of reasons to you and your family this test. Sometimes we don't understand god's way of sending message to us. Testing and problem to us remind us, we cannot do every thing is our own. We must give up to god, and ask him to guide and care. Good stuff, you will never stop at him. I'm sure that through prayer, he will give you the right reasons, facing this test. Just ", "god will answer your questions. Wish you have a nice day
Thank you for wishing me a nice day, and thanks for the encouraging comments. May God bless you even more. have a wonderful sunny day!
@merma1267 (130)
Any kind of relationship has come into test, maybe to prove things within the relationship, it may also know the tie-up or have known if is strong enough. Yeah, trusting GOD is really good help to know what life is.. coz LIFE is not an easy thing. In any trials/problems that we may encounter surely we can learn out of it that next time around we should know what we supposed to do, what to avoid etc..etc.
Thank you for your comment and encouragement, it really helps a lot. Sometimes when you want to talk to someone just to say what and how you feel most of the time you found none or most of the time they are busy also with their own problems. Thanks to you and to all myloter who really put effort to encourage me help me to find someone to tell what I feel. God bless you, may really God bless all of you every work of your hands may it done a great change for the better and for the glory of God and may you really past it on to your next generation. I pray to God that he always set our hearts on fire to give glory to him in everything that we do. God bless you and your who families and love ones and if you are single may God preotect you and preserve you and send you to the man under his own heart that he really destined for you to be your other half.
That is also our family's struggle, my father is not a spiritual type of person. He doesn't go to church on Sundays, I don't see him attending to our weekly rosary and we tried to invite him to join us but he keeps on going outside. There are times that he blamed everyone in the family for the life we have now and last week we had a fight that made me think not to see him anymore. I don't know maybe I will just let things heal first before I will approach him.
My father too love to blame his wrong doing to us, he blame our financial crisis to me as the eldest, and he will never accept his wrong doing and decisions. But anyway I know God will find the way to reach my dad, right now my sister and i prayed for my mom and my dad with them beside us, we held hands as my sister and I speak prayer of blessings in our whole family. And I know God is working to him even before we pray. I pray you'll get a chance to pray for your dad too. God bless you, and may you strongly seek God through your daily devotion in reading his words and apply it in your life. God bless you and the works of your hand! We are all creation of God but only those who honor and accept Jesus Christ his son as our only personal Lord and savior can be given the right to be a CHILD of God. Aja daughters of God! We can do it. Apart from Christ we can do nothing, apart from Him we cannot have a part take of salvation in Him in heaven. God bless.