why do we have doubts and instinct?

I know all of us have doubts on anything sometimes and instinct play a role for us to decide which is which. Do you have doubts and just follow your instinct?
@llbo1981 (1242)
Instinct always is not the real situation.Sometimes the instinct is the real situation of thing.But sometimes it isn't.Doubts is a thought of thinking of everything.When you have the thought of doubt,you can find many problems from all kinds of things.
When you doubts on something there is problem but what does instinct does when this happen, don't you listen to your instinct? I don't doubts on so many things it just happen to a certain situation or something!
That is why humans sets us apart from any living things here on the planet. We have doubts but I guess it is not our instinct told us what to do but it is our faculty of reason why we do that thing after a doubt.
Is instinct not the same with faculty of reason??
@meemingNEW (2228)
It's just natural for us to have doubts and instincts.. those gut feeling about things. I do have doubts and instincts about things but sometimes, I'm just to afraid to follow or believe in it for the reason that I don't wanna hurt myself. Just like a wife getting cheated upon: They do have doubts and instincts. But instead of spying or doing things just to prove your doubt is right, I'd rather keep it to myself to avoid facing all the pain.
what if you were really cheated then how? sometimes we have to face reality. many times my doubts really prove that I was right!
@xeroeight (1061)
For me its one way of self defense for us to be more safe on what we are going to do or be more cautious in our decision making.
yeah right sometimes our doubts have good benefits too..! before we decide.
I am a stubborn boy and I do things without second thought. Maybe we think too much.
so maybe you are good in decision making that you don't have second thought! congrats!