Do You Always Wear Yours?

@erikmama (12934)
How many of you are like me and keep your bra on the majority of the time? I can't go out of the house without it. I just don't feel right.I feel bare and naked. I don't sleep it in most nights, though some I do. What about you? Do you feel naked without your bra?
I do, I do!! Nope, I don't feel right either. I would feel like "they" are bouncing around - hee hee. Plus I don't like fabric rubbing over the nipple area . . . you get that rubbing burn . . . ouch! I am nursing, so I still wear a bra at night . . . gotta keep the nursing pads on in case of leaks. Ahhh, is that too much information?
Thanks for BR, erikmama! Oh yes, I have plenty of those embarrassing nursing moments too . . . STILL having them!! Yah, it feels weird when there's nothing to support them . . . actually the only time I don't wear an official bra is when there is a bra built into the shirt - like a tank top with a shelf bra. Otherwise, I definitely need those boob hammocks - hee hee!!
@Sandra1952 (6052)
• Spain
Hello, Erikmama. I'm just the opposite - I feel uncomfortable when I wear a bra. I do have one, but it hardly ever comes out of my underwear drawer. It's very hot here, and it's more comfortable without a bra. I'm 58, but I have nice firm boobies, and they're not very big, so I don't really need one anyway.
hello erikmama! i usually wear my bra on during daytime, when i go out of the house, but when i'm just indoors, like during weekends, i usually don't wear it. I feel like i'm strapped with it, especially with the hot weather, it is so stifling. I get self-conscious before when i don't wear it, even when im in the house but i guess i have grown accustomed without it during weekends, makes me breath easier without it (lol). i usually wear backless and tubes when im at the house and so, i don't feel the need to wear bras. Much more when i go to bed at night, i can't sleep in it.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
First of all its not good to wear your bra when you sleep. I have never worn one to sleep I thing it would be so uncomfortable. I usually wear a bra all day. Sometimes in the summertime if I'm not going out I won't wear one just to be comfortable. I too can't see leaving my house without one, even though my daughter has said many times you are so lucky because you can get away without wearing one because I'm small.
@erikmama (12934)
I didn't know it was bad for you to wear a bra to bed. I usually do wear one to sleep.I always wear one when I fgo out.Sometimes around the house I won't.Hehe...Its nice to have something to flop around.I have a little there,but I aint Dolly Parton by any means~LOL!
i do feel naked without it. :p Im not ateas without it. hahaha but when i sleep i just unhook it
@erikmama (12934)
Isn't that annoying to have the bra just flopping around unhooked at night?I think I would go ahead and just slip it on off... I need to give the boys a break,I guess,as mine is on the majority of the time
I actually don't really like mine and I won't typically wear it when I am just sitting around the house. I much prefer to let them swing free. However, I won't go out of the house without it unless I am headed to the swimming pool and in that situation I have on a bathing suit which serves as a fine replacement for the bra since you can't wear your bra into the water. So all in all, I would say that I have mine on about 50% of the time. I never, ever sleep in it.
hello erikmama! i used to wear it night and day. however, through the years, i grew accustom to wearing it only when i go out of the house but during weekends when i'm just indoors or out walking at the beach, i don't usually wear a bra. frankly, i felt so stifling hot in it and it seems i can't breath easy when i am wearing it, especially during hot weather. I don't definitely wear it during night time, i sleep easier without it. i wear loose clothes to make my body breath a little easier. i guess, it depends on how you are accustom to not wearing it or otherwise. in the long run, you won't even know if you're wearing it or not. i had an experience about it, i went to work and forgot to wear a bra. luckily, my uniform was thick in cloth and with my jacket, my colleagues were clueless that i was wearing nothing underneath my blouse.(lol).
@erikmama (12934)
I am always wearing mine.Guess they need a breather! Bras are so hot in the summer time. And they need to be washed that much more.But I still do not feel right without one and always need it when I am out!
@Angelwriter (1956)
Yes, I do. I feel very exposed without one. I even have one just for sleeping.
@mauie0918 (339)
In going out of the house, of course I always wear my bra! Even in our house because I have brothers. It's not decent to see a lady not wearing bra if there are boys. But if it's bed time, I remove my bra. It helps to avoid pain.
@durgabala (1362)
Yes, I dont during bed time.
@med889 (5958)
Well I will always be wearing one however there are times at home when I do not and when I go out for dinners and when the dress does not require a bra then I do not wear it, I feel more comfortable when I am free from any "attachment", I can sleep without it and it is even recommended by doctors to sleep without bra at night.