Still haven't heard from the boss!!

Australia
Some of you may remember the discussion I started a couple of weeks ago about hubby finally starting a new job...well, hubby worked for 2 1/2 days for this guy, was paid on their pay day but he still hasn't heard from him since. Hybbu was calling & texting the boss about work for the next day & was doing that for about a week & we STILL haven't heard anything back!! Now this was coming from a boss that said he had plenty of work going...Strange huh??
@LaurenInLA (2272)
I think that I would stop in and see him to see if there is a problem. It's also possible that he wasn't satisfied with the work that your hubby did but the right thing is to tell him so if that was the case.
I agree...but the boss has no fixed office as the office is his house I think & he's always out on jobs so that's why we gave up but hubby has another job now so not to worry :)
• Spain
hubby may meet the said boss in the work/office site as he might be very busy delegating everyday and no time to response...it is good that hubby could also see if it's true that plenty of works are just awaiting to be done... if its true, he could ask for a contract agreed and signed after their negotiations so both parties will be protected in the long run....
This is true but the boss was the one who calls & texts people about work for the next day so with hubby not getting any return calls or text messages, he just gave up on that job.