Forex Trading is money minting if traded in right way

@alienstar (5139)
There are many people who are into Forex trading now and also minting good money in that.Forex trading is one of the most powerful trading method where one can earn huge money if played correctly unlike stock market as even the risk ratio is also quite high here.But now many people have mastered the art and earning good money here
@basqui (3890)
I've been wanting to invest in these earning opportunities but I've not learned how to do it yet, maybe if some mylotter is good on this then maybe they could help us?
@alienstar (5139)
Just by going through threads, you won't be able to understand the whole concept of Forex trading as you will need to master it fully to understand and be a success there.I have witnessed many people who have done well in Forex and they have really made huge profits there.Even i am studying Forex as i also want to invest there and make good money and i am just desperate now
@basqui (3890)
Okay, maybe you can share some ideas once we get in touch in PMs. I want to earn from Forex too.