Online Jobs Paying To PayPal Account

@vjsinduja (1035)
Sri Lanka
I need to know some genuine Online Jobs sites which pay their users via PayPal or AlertPay... Well.. I do not want any PTC sites or Affiliated Marketing sites.. Apart from that.. please recommend any others.. Also please don't mention readbud,cloudcrowd,cashle,cashcrate,inboxdollars,moola,prize,microworkers,minuteworkers,mymicrojobs...... Any sites which I haven't mentioned.
@Shar19 (8236)
You may like to try Quick Rewards. They are on my profile page. I have other listed there too that pay via Paypal.
@laratri (254)
hi... A lot of the news sites and article writing sites all pay via pay pal so they are worth a look. Good luck... Thanks Laratri
• Vietnam
You can check my profile to see some banner of the sites that you need.
@jane239 (521)
You could try out Digital Journal which pays out on the first of the month provided you've reached 410. I've made getting on for 300 dollars from them so far. A lot of the news sites and article writing sites all pay via pay pal so they are worth a look. There's some of them listed on my blog if you want to check them out. The link is in my profile.