Unrelated Discussions

@erikmama (12929)
myLot has so many discussions posted on here. There are some that are years old with no responses. There were topics that had hundreds of responses to it. There are discussions that received just one response. Whenever we respond to a discussion the right hand side features other discussion similar to what you have posted. I think it would be neat to see an Unrelated Discussion section here that highlighted some of the discussion types I mentioned above. This would be a great way to get some replies to discussions or a hot topic up and going again, as well as give the older discussions a better chance of being seen,and a lot easier for us to find the older discussions What do you all think ?
erikmama yes that does have some merit but some of those discussions with no responses deserve just that. some are so trivial that I am surprised that mylot does not delete them. Some are clearly breaking one of mylots rules and thats why nobody is responding. we are learning which discussions are safe to respond to and which will just get our responses deleted too. But yes there are older discussions that deserve a second chance.I think maybe someone should suggest your ideas to my lot admins.
@erikmama (12929)
Some do, and maybe some just were over looked...Yo unever know!! Maybe there are a whole new group of people on here with that interest now. I dont know.I agree some of them need to be deleted.I just responded to a discussion about choosing mylot friends,there were 4 of the same up there.I often wonder how some of the discussions are quickly delted but others,even though the same, manage to stay alive. Thank you Ms.Hatley! I'm glad someone doesnt think I've lost what was left up there!
@ddaguno (3110)
Maybe there are just some tpocs taht not many people find interesting. Personally, first place I go to post a reaponse is on the no responses page, so that the discussion I picked would get at least one response. and the one who posted would not feel bad
@erikmama (12929)
But there are discussions from onths and years ago that can be hard to find...This would make it a bit easier to find a broader range of topics and give more chance of a response...
At first glance, this sounds like it would be a great feature to have here. However, there are times that I will look at the discussions that have no responses so I can find new discussions to respond to and I find with the majority of the discussions that don't have any responses are that way for a reason. It seems that in many situations, there is really no room for discussion on these "discussions."