How to add background to profile

I finally figured out how to do a background in mylot. Its a style code. If you know css it will help. If not I might be able to help. I will attempt to post the code but without the proper punctuation because i am not allowed. If you need help filling in the blanks message me. Also if you have any other code problems you'd like to discuss post them here and I'll see if I can help you ^_^ (here)style(andhere) (triangle brackets on both sides) body(open squiggly bracket after body) font family:arial, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: e5e5e5; background-image:url (url code goes here) background-attachment: fixed; background-position: center center; (could also be left or right as well) background-repeat: repeat; (or no-repeat) (close squiggly bracket) (here)/style(and here) (triangle bracket on both sides) goodluck!
@mysdianait (63977)
Did you see this interest? http://www.mylot.com/w/lists/13_556514/default.aspx There is a detailed discussion there regarding backgrounds and many other things for your profile too.
i did not! thanks for showing me ^_^
@mysdianait (63977)
°_^
@mysdianait (63977)
@rovian (1928)
When showing codes on myLot, you can just add an extra character to display it without it activating. Something like this: If all you wanted to do was add a background image, you have more in the code than what is needed. The only one you need is the background-url part. You also don't need the background-repeat, because unless you're going to use something else, 'repeat' is the default value.
that's true, i just like typing repeat cause i'm weird like that O_o