My rating went down why????

I made the 100 rating today now i am 99 why???
@Jshean20 (14367)
I wonder if you could have lost a point for someone who gave you a negative rating??
I have been curious what exactly the rating + or - actually DOES. I only notice my number go up after i make a question or a post.. not for replies. The rating MUST have an effect somehow, but i don't think it's in relation to the number up top.
@manzician (4734)
Perhaps cuz one of ur post got deleted cuz it didnt match the mylot guideline eligibility... Read the guidelines for help...Aneewayz... Thanks for your question... Its really nice to be here at my lot... Are you guys here for money or just for fun...
Good lord.. do you HAVE to post that last part in every response you make on this thing??? o_O QUOTE: "Aneewayz... Thanks for your question... Its really nice to be here at my lot... Are you guys here for money or just for fun..."
@fasha72 (284)
But not to worry. Even though your rating drop, your earning will not be affected.
@fasha72 (284)
It happened to me also. today my point was drop by 1. Hmmm.. must be something i wrote.
@520fate (248)
hmm, I also encountered this problem.