Do You Believe This?

When I was a teenager, went over my friend's house. She was very into Witchcraft and playing with the Ouijja (Not sure how to spell it). We were asking all kinds of questions. I was the crazy one to ask the board when I will die. My friend told me I was crazy for asking that but I didn't really believe in it at the time... It told me I was going to die at the age of 27 while driving a car. At the time I kind of thought that age was old so I wasn't worried about it much. Now that I am 25 I am worried about it. I know it is probably silly but I do worry about dieing at that age in a car accident! I have always been afraid to drive so I have never had my license. And, I don't know if I want to get it before that age. Maybe I just won't drive that year...LOL I think I believe it because there were some crazy things that happened with playing that thing. I Definitely think those boards are real and dangerous!! Anyone else ever played with one of those crazy Ouiija boards??? Had any bad experiences with it? Thoughts Please:
It's all in the mind.Even the crazy things that happened that night with your friends were all in our minds.Don't let this silly prediction drive yourself into paranoia. if you believe in God then just pray for your safety if you are still too afraid about this.
Thanks for your response =)
@spalladino (17929)
Sure, we played with them when I was a teenager, too, and it told us all kinds of crazy things. But, none of the predictions ever came true. I was real excited about meeting and marrying George Harrison of the Beatles, too.
Thanks for your response =)