Can vitamins grow your hair as well?

My hair was falling out real bad. Due to my surgury I was told before hand what would happen if I don't take them. But,I could not stumach them for months. Now I have been taking them for a good 8 days. My hair has stopped falling out.. I have bald patches every where. I can only wear it one way for right now. I have no edges either for that matter. What I would like to know is can the pills grow my hair as well? Thanks very much for the help.
@cream97 (29168)
Hi, giftsandbagscom. I have heard that it does. Many internet sites sell these type of vitamins. I have used vitamins in the past for my skin, nails and hair growth. It has done me some good too. You will have to do some searching around on what is best for your hair. You can check out www.hf37.com This site has vitamins that will make your hair grow. It is a lot of pills to take though. And another vitamin for Africa Americans is, Exotic Allure. It may be under fast hair growth for ethnic persons. It should be under this same site too. And the third one is www.hairinfinity.com You can check out all of these sites. There are so many that are on the Internet. Good Luck! I hope that all of your hair will grow on your head! Take care!
@cream97 (29168)
I am sorry. I made an error. The correct name for this site is www.hairfinity.com
Thanks very much. I am taking a multi vitamin from pathmark which is store brand and my hair stoped falling out. My skin looks better and so many people are telling me how nice I look. I am going to keep taking them as well.
I think no. Protein is responsible for the growth of our hair.
You can use Minoxidil but it will take time before your hair grows back. I know a product here in the Philippines that can make hair grow back in just a week but it's quite expensive; however, it's very effective. The problem is I don't know where you are.
I know about the protein too. I was sure hoping the viatamins did the trick too. Thanks. I am in Ny right now.
@balasri (26554)
It is the deficiency of vital minerals and food habits that are the main causes of hair falling.Good hair is a reflection of good overall health.So a healthy body means everything.Vitamins may help to a certain extent.But Vitamins alone cannot grow one's hair.
Well hair will grow up or not it also depend on your age. But if you take some vitamin capsule then hair drop will be stop surly. You can also consult with any doctor. Have a good day!
@ElicBxn (60884)
it will help it regrow in healthy My roomie hasn't lost any hair, but she's been taking the pills too
@abj163 (1038)
nope......vitamins dont grow up your hairs.....proteins do that....lack in protein is responsible for hair fall problem....proteins lead to muscles also....calcium leads to bones and teeth and nails.....and carbohydrates leads to fat and obesity......but i dont know what about vitamin ....i think it gives us energy..... happy mylotting