Noynoy Forms a Charter Change Commission

Hello lotters, It seems that our new President has a counter to GLoria's CHarter Change Resolution to the congress. although i might agree that there maybe laws that could be changed, but i don't trust her leading this legislative proposal to the legislation. i hope the opposition will block this. and as for noynoy, what's the difference of the Charter Change Convention with the Commission? but if the commission aims to study the laws that are no longer in effect to select it for change, i think they should involve civil societies and Non-government organizations in this matter. I feel neutral on Noynoy's proposal for the Cha-Cha commission. what are your views, will it have a good impact? have a great day
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i still believe in a change or changes in our constitution. i could agree that we have good laws but even how much we implement the law, there are certain point that lacks strength and these are the points that should be changed, for one.
i believe that such laws that needs change should be identified first before they start the so called resolution. I hope this is one of the new jobs in the charter change commission
@hexeduser22 (5854)
I agree with learn2earn. We don't need to change anything in our constitution. Now let's just hope for the better and be vigilant for our country. I'm getting tired of all the political hype lately
I wasn't expecting for Noynoy to start a charter change commission. i don't what's he up to but it seems he is keeping up with the phase when he should be just implementing the LAW.