At Last Obama Explains why Birth Certificates don't matter

Finally an explanation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAJSG1umIoU&feature=youtu.be I feel so much better now...DO YOU???
@matersfish (6311)
It shoulda had some background music and better effects. Like Vince with the Slap Chop! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA You're gonna lovvvv my nuts...
that is the best movie ever =]
@laglen (19783)
wow I mean like wow. I just woke up and wow. That will be stuck in my head all day
Ha ha ha.
@dark_joev (3043)
I just would like to throw this out there in order for you to become president of the United States you have to go through a background check by DOD,CIA,NSA,FBI,DHS(Not Sure if Department of Homeland Security does it as well as the others) and basically any other organization that may have top secret operations going on. So he wouldn't of been able to gain that level of clearance and still hide his eligibility. So really if there was an issue with his legal status or his natural born citizen status it would of came out during this phase because they run these checks before the person is even elected while they are still running for president. Not to mention this video is such a small clip I could see this being played on Bill O'Lies a lot's show as you cant tell what the speech is about. I believe that it is most likely dealing with the illegals entering our nation and has nothing to do with anything else. Once again the video was well done in that it was a short sec or two of a speech that they want you to believe means something more not to mention it is coming from a group that wants to impeach the President and they obviously don't understand what you need to do in order to impeach the president. He would have to commit a felony or lied under oath or something. Now I do think we could impeach him and get Bush to go to Jail for a very long time. Because Obama has allowed the Patriot Act to stay in effect which is violating almost the whole consitution. And well Bush pushed for it so Bush should go down in history as being Anti American Values as anyone who supports this obviously doesn't care for American Values and it a traitor to the Untied States. Oh and Impeachment is a process Bill Clinton went through Impeachment where he was found innocent and allowed to stay in office.
....and?
@dark_joev (3043)
Obama could go through impeachment but it wouldn't work as his party would be able to keep him in office. So this whole movement is kinda pointless. That is what the clip was taken from or at least posted from a group moving to impeach Obama its just sad they only have that short of a clip of as speech to use. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKeOv7qme1U
I do not understand why you link a video about Bush and impeachment. If your head was not so far up Obama's azz you might realize there is no point in trying to impeach a past president. It really show just how little Obummers have to use as a defense for their Lord and Master when they (you) are still using Bush as an excuse.
@suspenseful (40326)
So according to this, I, a Canadian can sneak over the border (hard to do with all that marshland and forest, Indian reservations on the way) and then get a job, forge a birth certificate and repeat "being an American means being here at this moment," which is essentially what he is saying. So if he went to Canada for a few years, he could easily claim being a Canadian. kind of makes you tremble doesn't it? All you need to do is to go into a country, live there for a while, not bother to take out citizenship papers and declare you are a citizen. No more Illegal immigration . What was that phrase I heard over and over again? There's a method to his madness.
You are right. In everything Obama does there is always a self-serving underlying motive
@suspenseful (40326)
I saw his face and it scared me. It was more of a I am more superior then you. Funny thing if he had blond or red hair and blue, green, or gray eyes, and looked like what the Nazis called, a pure Aryan, then the voters would have been suspicious and would not vote for him.
I would have to say that i would like to see the rest of that speech before passing negative judgement on our president. Although i already have some, i just think that there are to many mistranslated speeches out there, and videos that try to depict him for something he's not just because they don't like him. I'm one of those people who doesn't like to judge until I have good clear reason to.
Iam searching for it. probably won't be around for tomorrow, too long
@laglen (19783)
This is the new America! Aren't you impressed?
Yep!
@bestboy19 (5482)
And being the president isn't a matter of intelligence and skill.
@CatsandDogs (13964)
It's not a matter of blood or birth. It's not a matter of blood or birth. If that were true, then why is he after immigration reform? If he's allowed in our country without a birth certificate stating he was born here then why not the mexicans and who ever else who wants to come here to come here and live? Talking about double standard at it's worst!
@anniepa (26629)
I can't hear this video so why don't you make this a real DISCUSSION and explain what we should learn from this very credible and unbiased source, the "ImpeachObamaCampaign". From what I've gathered form other posters they took a small soundbite from a longer speech and took it out of context, something that is only acceptable when it's done to an evil Democrat! Annie
Maybe you and joev need to get together and try and find the humor in this video. I personally thought it was more funny and pretty lame than any serious call for impeachment.
Actually I will never understand how anyone can respond or comment to a video when they were not able to hear it. Now I understand why you are an Obama supporter you never heard any of the crap he promised during his campaign but couldn't deliver.
@Lakota12 (42794)
nope not a bit better grrrr
the speech isn't complete though. still, it's a huge issue that needs to be addressed, Duh! Birth Certificate, despite of our presidential(my country) candidates being so cocky and not qualified, they ALL have one.