The Next Celebration

@erikmama (12929)
Today we celebrated Independance Day, and at 2 a.m.,I am still hearing fireworks go off outside. So I am just wondering what the next special occassion or event you will be celebrating? Is it the next holiday-Labor Day? Is there a special birthday or anniversay coming up?Do you start college?Tell me! The next big thing for me will be my moms birthday on July 6th.Then my birthday on September 8th.Its the big 3-0!Then of course all the big holidays re rolling around-Hallloween,Thanksgiving,and Christmas.
The next thing that we will be celebrating in our family is my husband and my's anniversary. On July 31 we will be marking six years of wedded harmony. After that starts the really busy part of the year in terms of celebrations for our family because birthdays are heavily backloaded into the last half of the year of us. My niece will turn 2 on September 9th, then her mother's birthday is a week later. My sister's birthday is in the first week of October and then Paul will turn four on the 13th of October. My brother's birthday is in November and then in December Kathryn will turn eight on the 4th and my older niece Lilliana will turn 4 on the 15th.
@erikmama (12929)
Happy belated anniversary! I hope that it was very special for the both of you! That is so cool, your neice's birthday is the day after mine! Hope her day was great as well! My family seems to have all of the events scattered out,luckily.I dont think I could handle to much more holiday stuff in the fall/winter moenth!