lady gaga, man?

do you think that lady gaga is a "shemale" i don't know what to think about that but her music is pretty good. so what do you think
@Micmac (9277)
I've watched her on an awards show recently and she was crossed dressed as a man. She is always in disguise so I can't be sure is she is a woman or man. I like some of her songs, and she is a talented dancer and has a very unique and great voice.
@turist1 (175)
• Bulgaria
I think it's just marketing trick.
@musedsmh (256)
lol my friends said like that too, but i think it just a rumor anyway i think she is a beautifull women although her face like a man
@arahvma23 (269)
I've been in her concert here in the Philippines last year and it really was a GREAT show! She admitted there that she has a 'p***s'... but she didn't say that she's a Shemale. I suppose she just had it when she was born. haha... I don't mind it that much, I'm hooked into her music anyways.