Have you ever been in London?

@dsrp82 (678)
Brazil
I haven't, but it is my dream! Well, if you're english, ignore this discussion LOL ^^
I have heard England is a very beautiful place. My uncle lives there. i surely want to visit it in future.
@dsrp82 (678)
• Brazil
Yeah, we can see on the pictures, it's a wonderful place! Your uncle is really lucky! :D
@durgabala (1362)
Even I want to visit this place. My Husband's cousin did her Masters in Physiotherapy there and she said it is a wonderful place.
@dsrp82 (678)
• Brazil
I can imagine. A friend of mine is english, she lives here in Brazil, and she misses England, despite she's always there
@Torunn (2810)
• Norway
I've been there about 10 times, and I plan to go back again either in the spring or the autumn. I've got friends there, and it's always something nice to see. I definitly hope to be able to get tickets for the Summer Olympics in two years, at least two of my friends in London are going too and for the Olympics, I think I could see some other sports than what I usually see.