Search bar and Suspicious Activity

Ok I admit I use the search bar mainly for the rewards however, i really do use it to get to the information I need. When I do my searches though I end up getting a suspicious activity error and can't use it for the rest of the day. Why does this happen. I mean I actually go to the pages and stuff... are there only a certain amount of searches you can do a day? or do during a certain time period? because sometimes i have to reword my sentences because I didn't get good results =/
@tap0991 (2767)
Well if you get this then I dont think you can search for the whole day. I think it doesnt let you search for like a few hours because I have gotten this probably 3 or 4 times in a single day trying to narrow my search like you did. The whole reason is so people arent trying to search and earn all day as their earnings. I can say its not easy to earn but if your just trying to search better its not fair as we have seen.
I wish there was a way to stop it from reading similar searches such as: hair spray hair spray + hair color hair spray for dogs hair spray for my mom just an example but i mean that would be awesome that way i could really refine what i'm looking for without it blocking or paying me for those 4+ searches which were basically the same thing
@tap0991 (2767)
yea I guess mylot kind of wants you to know what your trying to search before you search it.
ah well I would feel horrible for bankrupting mylot! I hope that they figure out a way to keep this from happening, but in the mean time I will try to refine my searches before searching so that I know exactly what I am looking for each time. thanks for posting!
@zed_k4 (17627)
I've never had that kind of experience, but so far.. I've had error result page after typing enter whilst doing a search function. I do wonder why it happens at times too, although I don't get the suspicious activity error message.
you just get an error message? that's weird have you gotten a reward from it?
@zed_k4 (17627)
Erm, of course not.. hehe..
@oldchem1 (8144)
It can be very annoying especially if you are doing research or a task. I always feel guilty too!!
Isn't it the worst feeling, bad kitty
@dawnald (84132)
• Shingle Springs, California
I had the same problem and I was told to wait a while and try again. I think it has to do with too many searches in too short a period of time.
That's what I figured... that is kinda crappy though every time I get that message I feel like the mylot police are going to get me
there might be an upgrade or something.. or maybe a maintenance.. just keep on trying...