Ever got electric shock from home appliances?

Electric shock - Electric shock
By Bala
@balasri (26577)
India
November 16, 2006 10:54pm CST
Once or twice when I tried to change the bulbs.
4 responses
@moneymind (10524)
• Philippines
17 Nov 06
yeah i did once when i forgot to unplugged my computer and open it up for cleaning. greetings. : )
@balasri (26577)
• India
17 Nov 06
This foto of yours taken when you got that shock?
@himalanka (1342)
• United States
17 Nov 06
up to now i am safe, but i am so much fear about that
@balasri (26577)
• India
17 Nov 06
It is better to be wary of the electric applinces.
• India
17 Nov 06
How can someone get a shock while changing a bulb....i got a shock when i was repairing my motherboard..!!
@mtdewgurl74 (18122)
• United States
17 Nov 06
cute picture..lol yes i have many times still do..especially if i do not wear shoes and i touch my stove,washer,or dryer these are the things that shock me the most. I don't know if it is bad wiring or bad connection..but i get shocked everytime i do laundry and touch it while it is on..if i'm barefooted nothing like a little zing to get your heart pumping and your blood flowing..