Does the man should be forgiven?

China
Betrayal is the deadly injury for lovers, even they get to reunite finally, but just like a broken mirror joined together, a scar will be left between them, will never disappear. If this matter comes tome, the only thing I will be done, just say goodbye to the playboy, immediately.
@elvieb02 (696)
I agree that betrayal is deadly but I think I can forgive a man who betrays me. Fortunately, nobody has done it to me so maybe I cannot really say truly. However, I think in time he will be forgiven but the relationship will be broken and do not expect to continue again.
Maybe I don't have a strong heart to try to another hurt, and I will let him disappear from my life.....if the matter comes to me.
Yes, he may be forgiven and you can forget the things that he did. But giving him a chance to stay is like giving him also a chance to hurt you again. Yes may be he feels he loves you but if he can't stand being with only one that he loves and he finds he needs a number 1 or 2, I don't see it acceptable to let him stay in your life. Better off stay away from him, and no matter how hard, you'll see it in the end that it's the best thing you've ever done to save your heart and self.
Yes, I like this way...stay away from him, keep youself away from the second hurt!