Was the term extension given to a few ambassadors by Romulo?

DFA Secretary Romulo was irked by the media's question on the legality of the extension of some of the ambassadors. In Romulo's defense, the media asking the question were belligerent and tried to pin down Romulo by repeatedly asking him the same question. It was a press conference and the media was behaving as if they were lawyers in court. However, the question was legitimate and Romulo did not answer the question. In the end his answer was a bit condescending. He said that he was the Secretary and in his opinion extension was proper. I found that arrogant and reminiscent of Erap's answer to his detractors: "Become the president first before you criticize." What do you think, should the terms of the ambassadors be extended? Why or why not?
Hello there. they are media, they're job is to ask questions and get the facts, if the answer is some what doubtful, they will ask again. some are just too aggressive when the answer are doubtful. as for Eraps answers, it's the right of the FIlipino people to criticize, am also being criticized i become upset but still it challanges you do the right thing.
@xtedaxcvg (3190)
I can't really tell to be honest. I don't have any background information on what these ambassadors did. All I know is that there were some ambassadors who weren't doing their job right. If these were the ambassadors you're talking about then my answer is a bit NO.