OMG!! It worked!!

@erikmama (12934)
Have you ever purchased a really cheap product,not expecting to much from it, and been pleasantly surprised by how good the product actually was? What was this product and what did you use it for?How much did you pay for it? One of my favorite cheap products is the Ajax and Comet cleaners.Although I prefer them with bleach, even the ones without work great-on anything...tubs, sinks,counters, dishes,you name it, this product will clean it wonderfully with ease.And, it oinly costs 98cents at Wal-Mart! I love it!
@o0jopak0o (6408)
yes i always say this when i buy cheap china gadgets like memory stick and such. with 10x less from the branded price i get something that is basically the same. the branded 4gb memory stick from sony for my psp will cost me 70$ which when i buy the same but a china one will just cost me $7. yes im amazed that there are cheaper products out there that basically do the same thing with the expensive ones.
@erikmama (12934)
You mean three is actually an option of products that aren't made in China? LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! Wow! I didn't know there was such a huge price difference, but that ia an amazing price difference!
@o0jopak0o (6408)
well the china gadgets im saying is the unbranded ones and such. those that look like toys and such.
@betlynfrnds (1138)
Yes, I agree, those cleaners are very good. A couple of weeks ago I was at a friends' house and she showed me a wall in the kitchen where her little niece expressed herself with her crayons. Anyway, I took a damp cloth, sprinkled a little cleaner on it, rubbed ( I didn't have to rub very hard at all ) and shazaaam, the marks were gone and the wall was a white as can be. Sometimes things just fall into place so nicely wouldn't you agree?!?!
@erikmama (12934)
The wall is such a great blank coloring sheet! LOL! They work on just about anything.There really is no reason tpo pay all sorts of prices for a good cleaner or for multiple bottles! Glad the decorations were able to be removed!!
@angelajoy (1840)
I know a product that's cheap but effective. I wasn't the one who bought this product, but I've seen it work. It's a stain remover from Tide. Tide is a popular brand of laundry detergent here in my country. This stain remover is like a marker. It's cheap and easy to use. And it does work well.
@erikmama (12934)
I LOVE Tide especially the Tide with built in fabric softener.I like the April Fresh.It has a smell to die for!! I have yet to try the stain remover.I am sure you are talking about the same one...the stain remover pen If they work then I really need to get one.My son is #1 for making a mess all over himself!
@Guit08 (597)
I now play guitar, so when I got my first guitar I started out cheap. I got a Starcaster Strat Electric guitar (made by Fender) for only about $150 (I think) brand new. Although you may be thinking, "That's not cheap!", most guitars sell for several hundred dollars. For example, a standard Fender Stratocaster electric guitar easily sells for $700. "Starcaster" guitars are supposed to be cheaper versions of a "real" Fender Stratocaster, but I found out that my Starcaster was a great guitar for a small price! I still play it today and have had it for over a year and a half. It is very playable and sounds great too!
@erikmama (12934)
That was exactly what I was thinking when I read your discussion! Then when I read it say "thats not cheap" i thought you must be physic or something!!! Guitars are very expensive.Even $700 could be considered cheap right? Glad that you found this incredible deal and thst it has lived up to your expectations!!I hope you get lots more use out of your guitar!!
@grayxenon (1307)
yes, its name is called Katialis, a very cheap anti fungal cream that cures so many skin disease even hemorrhoids. its only 14 pesos about a cent in us dollar..makes wonders..
@erikmama (12934)
I've never heard of that. But itis amazing when we can find product for such greaat deals that do what they are suppose to. Usually the products that donmt' cost an arm and a leg dont work!
Once I was at a ninety nine cent store shopping and bought a six pack of tissues. I wasn't expecting much because it only costed ninety nine cent but when I start using them they were so soft. It felt like a little miracle to have found that product
@erikmama (12934)
Ahh,tissues.That is a great deal.usually there is notissue that can compare to kleenex or puffs...so cuddly soft...
@cheongyc (5075)
It's great that you got a good deal by buying a working product at a cheap price. I experienced that too. Years ago, I bought a cheap DVD player with less than RM100. However, it still work well and long lasting. However, it finally broke down few days ago. It's very worthy at that price, because other branded player were sold at RM200 and above that time.
@erikmama (12934)
I a;awyas have loved the Ajax and comment cleaners.Theyre so cheap yet work so well!! It is so glad to hear you got a great deal on your DVD player and more than you were expecting.It is usually the other way around so it is nice when something actually does work!
@anneeliz (94)
Talking cleaners...I like Bon Ami as it does a great job like Ajax and Comet, but without the harsh chemicals and is safer and "greener" for your home. We have a Dollar Store near us where I shop for certain things that I can't find elsewhere. Target has 12 glasses for $10 which is a good price.
@erikmama (12934)
Where can I find that at? I might try it. I like te Dollar Store for some thinhs, but wal-mart is cheaper sometimes! Not big on Target either,but they are always having a great deal!
@bounce58 (17550)
I sometimes go to the Dollar Stores to get some activity books for my 4-year old. Although it may not have the same quality as those pricey books at big book stores, it does the same thing as far as getting my son busy at a fraction of the price. I was surprised to see one once when I wandered through a dollar store, now I just keep coming back.
@bounce58 (17550)
9.95!?! I could almost buy my son 10 coloring books with that from the dollar store, and I'm sure he'll be a lot happier.
@cream97 (29175)
Hi. erikmama. Yes, I know of many items that has e worked really well for me. One of them is Renuzit Air Freshener, Raspberry scented gel. It makes my bathroom smell so good for almost a month! I love buying this scent and the vanilla scent too. They tend to last very long for $1.00!
@erikmama (12934)
I am a smoker, so it is hard for me to find something thatlastes for long periods, but the Febreeze plug in is one of the best I have tried. I had a coupon so I got it for about $4 and it is about $10. It has lasted and produced the best, strongest smell.I havent had such good luck with the Renuizit but am happy to hear that they make you smile! I lvoe rasbpery!
We have one Aldi's store in our area and I've become a frequent shopper at that store. If you've never shopped at an Aldi's store, when you walk in one you would be shocked at this grocery store, they have very few name brand products. So, since I discovered this store I've used their dish soap, their dishwasher detergent and also their body soap. I love all of these things and I've not bought any more name brand since I've discovered their stuff.
@erikmama (12934)
I am not a fan of Aldi.I know it is good for some things, but I prefer Kroger, where I find the best values for me. I don't like paying for bags and buggies, especially when Aldi is very similar to Save-a-Lot that doesnt require all of that. Do you use coupojns? They can make the brand names cheaper than the generics sometimes. Anyways, if it aint broke,dont fix it, and sounds like you have some products you are satisfied with, and thats always a good thing!