Do you extract Vitamin from the fresh food or from the little pill?

China
Sub-health conditional is becoming the serious killer of human being. So make health condition for the better is to brook no delay. Take the initiative to add nutrients to help you stay away from sub-health is an effective way. In generally, the initiative refers to vitamin and minerals. And on the one hand, these nutrients can be get from our diet everyday. On the other hand, many vitamin pills are created in order to make a convenient way for people's abstraction. which way would you like....the pills or the natural food?
the question is self-explanatory. YOU should always go for the natural methods, and natural foods. THE science of today is still not able to understand, why a certain AMINO ACID is so vital to the body.. and how the body is able to synthesize this required elements without any external help. so, I would say, GO NATURAL. always.
I agree with you completely! and I do believe that the variety of the natural food will satisfy all of our body's need......
But there also are so many people that have the pills, just for more convenient.