Real~ Illusion

The simple technique for not being victimized by the tantalizing temptations which bombard us at every minute in the present days is to flip your consciousness from illusion to reality. The reality channel has much better programming than the illusion channel. Reality offers us eternity, knowledge, and bliss while illusion can only offer us temporality, ignorance, and misery. Therefore you should use your intelligence and not be carried away by the false glitter of illusion. All you have to do is, flip your consciousness to reality, and chant the holy names of God Share your views. Professor
hi p rofessor I humbly disagree with my fellow mylotter below. there always is hope as long as we are alive and breathing, and illusion is false,its not hope and it can be deadly. No God does answer prayers and good things can come to poor people but you must cling to reality and help yourself too,not wait for God but start knowing in his time he will help. To fool yourself is folly, to face reality and wo rk to solve your problems is eternity and is finally bliss too;often we make our own problems and the reality is we have to wo rk to solve them,nobody is going to do it for us.But for me reality strengthens me and gives me hope as there is always an answer to any problem if we roll up our sleeves and really tackle it.
Wonderful response Hatley dear God bless you. Thanks . Professor.
you are so welcome. I always enjoy you discussions as they make me'think and have to use my brains so it does not wither away.
• Bulgaria
Hi proff i fully aggred with u.So many people need to wake up from the dream that they lived cause zombies is not in the movies they walk along with us,and they are not in like in the movies cuz here in our "reality" they can talk and they can infect others not by biting them but with the ilusions they spread with they talk. U can excusme with the litle mistakes i do during the post cuz i don't have big school gratitude and my major language is not english to. Like i told before i fully agree with u the only think i can dispute a bit with u is that "GOD" part but it'a a begining for other conversation. Anyway RING THE BELL proff :D and WAKE THE ZOMBIES.
God bless you. Thanks for response.WELCOME Professor.