have any of you got any of the big stuff from swagbucks and how long it take you

i have gotin stuff from the before but it was little stuff like songs and poster or somthing like that i want to try to get a portable hard drive from them i want to know how long did it take you guys to get any big stuff and what you got if you don't mind thank's :)
@TeamCholent (2843)
Between my husband and I we have received 96x$5 Amazon gift cards to date, not bad huh? What I would suggest is getting the Amazon gift cards and saving for a portable hard-drive from Amazon, it will most likely work out far cheaper for you. Best of luck.
@Jennlk84 (4219)
Interesting question! I've only ever gotten amazon gift cards with my Swagbucks and those only ever take a few weeks to arrive in my inbox!
@defcon505 (921)
Well I only get Amazon Gift Cards and $5.00 to my PayPal account. When I am redeeming a prize at this site, it typically takes 2 weeks for me to get those prizes I ordered. In fact I just received the $5.00 I requested. It went immediately onto my PayPal account. Good site. Free prizes. Always paying.