How famous is Indian food in foreign countries?

@durgabala (1362)
Hi friends, Just want to know, how famous is Indian food in your country? Since due to globalization more number of Indians are working abroad. Mostly in America, London , Australia and Singapore. India is already tasting pizzas, burgers , sandwiches , noodles, and like. how about you guys? Are you tasting the Indian chutneys, pickles and snacks?
@bamrahkirti (1819)
Indian food is very popular in foreign countries because of its flavor and taste.The aroma of Indian food makes everyone vying for the food. You knoew Indian samosa is in the official food list of Barack Obamaa's administration.
@durgabala (1362)
Oh is it, lovely, samosas are everybody's favorite. its the right choice for tea during monsoons.
@hvedra (1623)
As Oldchem has said, Indian food is very popular in the UK, there are a lot of restaurants, take aways and Indian food is available in major supermarkets (but those of us who really like it will go to Indian shops to get the ingredients!). I'm actually making a Keema for dinner tonight!
@durgabala (1362)
Oh good.
@grayxenon (1307)
I never had the chance to taste any Indian foods, there are lots of Indians here in our country mostly businessman and traders, but their food is not yet popular here at least in my place.
@durgabala (1362)
Ok....
@oldchem1 (8145)
Well I can safely say that Indian food is EXTREMELY popular in the UK, in fact it is now classed as the most popular 'British' food !! Every town and city, even many villages has at least one Indian restaurant and take away and words like Korma and Tikka Masala slip of the lips of people who don't know a thing about cooking!!
@durgabala (1362)
Wow, that's good news. I have heard there are more Punjabies than any other Indians in London, So you are familiar with korma and tikka masala...and do you enjoy those dishes. Any Idli Dosa sambhar eatery there?