Why is Carmen Soo and Isabelle Daza leaving WOWOWEE?

I failed to get the information because I just walked past a sari-sari store and the hosts and staff of WOWOWEE are crying while Carmen and Isabelle are making a speech. End of contract, perhaps?
@dfhonline (130)
I think they cant afford to have too many people hosting the show. Its too expensive.
@mykmari_08 (2466)
Hi friend. If you didn't mention it here, I still wouldn't have known about this. You may find this weird but it's been 10 months already since I got to watch tv programs on a regular basis. We moved from Pasig City last August, almost a year ago. And here in our location now, we have encountered problems on gaining tv signal despite having tv antenna and everything. Although I am aware that there is a way to find these news through the internet, I'm afraid that I don't have the luxury of time to do such. Anyway, thanks for sharing the news and I'd be keeping track of things like this from mylot and the net, if I do have the chance. God bless and regards.
@boboypete (209)
• Manila, Philippines
In every show there is the process of coming in... going out... Like in human life, we are used to dealing opportunities, they come and go and this is constant change. It doesn't matter if they go, the new beginning awaits for the new hosts to take over the vacancy... They are young people, a lot of wonderful things they could still delve into.
@boboypete (209)
• Manila, Philippines
@Theresaaiza (10484)
I'm sorry but they wont be such a big loss. I didn't like them there in the first place. Dont get me wrong. I loved Carmen Soo when she was doing that teleserye with Echo but I think a variety show for the masses just doesn't suit her and even some of the people there. They better had to go and find some place else where they can develop their talents the most.