Have you ever heard this from someone before the three f's,

I was telling my thrapist about a statement that was said to me. She said she really liked what Q said to me. I will tell it like he said it so you don't think of it in a bad way. Well at least I don't.. He said to me his intention when he met me was the three f's. But there is something special about you,your a keeper. I said I never heard of the three f's before. Then he said his intention was to Find me,Fuc* m,then Flee me. I thought that was one of the nicest things to hear. I was special and he was keeping me. It could have gone bad and I could have been used and abused and left out to the trash. I told her all about him as well. She said to me he sounds like a really nice guy and please don't take Tim back. I was like oh my goodness. So have you ever heard of the three F's before?
@webzap (885)
That sounds a bit awkward to tell to a woman, to a nice lady. That is not acceptable to me even if you say that is nice to hear. OMG.
It is awkward to hear someone say they were intending on getting what they want and leave yes. How many people have you known that were in relationships with someone who had no good intentions for this person? I know plenty of them and haivng the balls to be honest from the start about looking to get one thing and run is what I find nice. See I am all about honesty and I respect it to the fullest. Then you had to see his face when he told me how there was something special about me worth keeping. I have been with many people who only cared only about hurting me. He has only been the sweetest man he can be to me.
@webzap (885)
I don't argue with those sweet words whispered by the guy, and sure that is quite flattering to whoever he is talking to. That makes one feel floating in the air for so much happiness and joy, the honesty that can be seen in his face while delivering the message that makes one blush is something beautiful to remember. But those three Big F's concerns me, especially the last two is quite hurting, I guess. Well, each of us has different opinions and feeling, and it depends of course on how one will react in any given situation, thus this topic for discussion.
I agree with you there. Thanks so much.
@cream97 (29166)
Hi, giftsandbagscom. I have never heard of this phrase before. This is very new to me. I don't think that I will be too appalled to have a man say that his intentions are to f*** me. Although we may eventually make love. I don't think that I would want to hear him tell me this intention. Well, I guess it is better to be upfront than in secret, I guess.
I can understand your feelings for real. I like honesty no matter good or bad. It was just so sweet the look on his face when he said I was a keeper. He said there is something special about me. I told him I can't wait till he gets to know me better.
That is a new one to me, but sounds like men's views on women today. At least he wants to keep you, that's a good sign, I suppose.
This is new in deed I never heard it till he said it..
Wow, that is definitely a series of terms that I've never heard of in my life. In fact, I don't think that it is really something that I would like to hear people use when we are talking about myself either because it is kind of a degrading series of terms. I think though, looking back in my life, there have been far more people that have done all three of those than there have been people that actually wanted to be a permanent part of my life.
This is why i like his honesty over all. No one will come right out and say they want to use you for what ever. But,her was letting me know his intentions and how it was not going to happen. I will always respect him for this. I am so sorry we both had losers in our lives.
I never heard it put that way before, but I have known of many people, both men and women who were that kind of person. I am glad that your new guy is not. Does this mean you are not moving to Florida?
Yes and I decided to leave the town I am in and staying here in ny.
@ElicBxn (60894)
no, but I have to say, they never got to the second "F" on me anyway
lol
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I have never heard it put that way. It is funny the way people think of things.
I am fortunate never to have heard those.