Could not upload photos in Flixya site

@yugasini (12816)
Anantapur, India
hi mylot friends, i am uploading photos and writing blogs since one month,i does not know some times i could upload photos and some times the caption in appearing ,photo is not appearing instead of photo either block or white space in the photo space,why this happen,iam uploading photos from flickr,photonet,photobucket sites and some site of my friends blogs,regularly i am uploading more than five photos ,but today i could not upload any photo,i tried thrice or four tiems,but in second stage it was not comming,till now i have not checked my ernings,when ever i check for the earnings i am not finding any thing in my account ,what is it, any friend of flixya site will reveal the secret for the cause of not uploading photos
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
Maybe you could contact the support of the site. It's not very likely you'll receive a good answer here.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi diamania, thanks for the response,are you doing flixya site or not,previously also some photos were not appear in the site,today no photo were uploaded,regularly they are uploaded and i do not know why today they were not uploaded,once again i will try to upload photos tomorrow,then i will contact to support of flixya site,have a nice day
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
Then there must be some bug on that site. I don't use flixya, it's just the best thing to contact the support. They can solve your problem. ;-)