hair care

@tigeraunt (6331)
dear everyone, last night i was talking to a friend from India, she sports long hair, wears flower on her 'veni' looks very beautiful. I sport short hairs like a male, well, I am afraid i cant take care of long hairs because i am always in a hurry. and being on the field will make it very hot for me to wear long hair. what about you, short hair or long? do you wear flowers on your hairs. Please share. ann
Hello Anny dear, my wife had long thick her, but now it is neither long nor thick, my daugter in law had very long hair up to knee, very thick, My wife as well as daughter in laws wear flowers on their 'veni', they look more cute... Thanks for sharing. Welcome always. Cheers. Professor
@tigeraunt (6331)
hi professor, that is really very nice. if i remember right, i think i have worn flowers on my hair too when i was little and was showing everyone because i joined a school program where i had to dance the hula, a hawaiian dance. have a nice day. ann
Thanks for BR
@ann101 (519)
If you want to have long hair you can bound it up to a ball when you go out to the hot field,and untie it when you are in the office.I have shoulder long hair and it's not much trouble than the short hair.Sometimes I wear hair clips but I have not used flowers until now.
@tigeraunt (6331)
dear ann101, i had my share of long hair when i was in high school. i usually braid it in two but when i graduated, i had it cut very short. all my classmates were shocked. i have not sported a hair now longer than shoulder length. it suits me better and i feel more at ease with it. thank you for your response. ann
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi ann, i am male actully i does not have enough hair on the head to do any thing on the head,but most of the Indian ladies wear flower in her hair that means "Koppu or Jada" in Telugu language,do you know that there are different names in Telugu for hairs, have a nice day Different name to hairs in Telugu Language:Ventrukalu, Kesalu, Kurulu, Bochu, Jada (making with hairs), and Juttu
@tigeraunt (6331)
dear yuga, am sure it would really feel very girly having flowers on the hair. but that here is fashion and right now it is not a fad. i do try to wear a headband with some fake flowers on these days.. it is much more accepted than wearing the fresh ones. ann
@cream97 (29168)
Hi, tigeraunt. I have long hair too. I don't wear any flowers on it. I have been looking at flowers on barrettes to wear on my hair, at least the side of it. I think that it would look very beautiful. I don't like to wear my hair out during the summer. I love to wear it down during the winter.