Do you read blogs?

Why? Which type of blogs do you enjoy?
@atulleo25 (484)
Yes, I read blogs to increase my knowledge on the various topics being discussed in the forum. I read blogs to gather ideas about one topic of interest to me. It also gives you the idea in which way the others see at your perspective. If you read the blogs in your own interest area then you may feel good about knowing the various suggestions and thoughts depicted by others. If we hang a white blank canvas in the middle of raod every single person looking at it will have different view or perspective to look at it. Thus, similar is with the reading on the blog sites.
This is very true. I like the way you put it...
You need to visit my site: http://www.squidoo.com/supermom_in_ny/ I read your post about payperpost.com. I use them too. Did you know there are four other companies like that one? Visit and see for yourself. The links lead you to two of my blogs. Let me know what you think!
Yes, I use all of them.
@srhelmer (6934)
• Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
I do read blogs. Usually sports blogs but have read political blogs as well.
@maryannemax (12173)
• Sweden
i have my own blog site. and i update it all the time. and yes, i love reading blogs. i want to know how some people are doing, what they are thinking, their views and all. plus i get the chance to comment of their ideas and all. that's nice, right? i don't usually look for topics. i real blogs of all sorts and try to comment on each one.
@anto86 (348)
the one which makes me to know some inetersting facts...
@wsue1023 (1396)
I like blogs that relate to my interests, like blogs on parenting, crafts, art, cooking, baking, decorating, and also any blog that will teach me something I didn't know. I've found a lot of good information from blogs about making money from home.