Is it just me, or MyLot site runs VERY slow??

This is the only site that runs slow on my new laptop, and its quite frustrating. So Is it must me?? I doubt it lol. Anybody has an opinion on this. I'm quite interested to see if I am or I'm not the only one feeling this way.
@o0jopak0o (6408)
well sometimes its slow running in mine but not always. But there are times that it wont load for some reason.
same here, thanks for you comment!!
@jerikjames (1045)
It works perfectly fine for me. I never had any problems today. Maybe it's your browser? Do other sites run smoothly? If yes, then maybe mylot has a problem in your country or something. I think you should clear your cookies, cache, and browsing history then restart your browser. =)
Thank you for your comments. But I doubt its me. Like the first viewer on my comment stated. That this has been happening w/ mylot for a long time now,as he stated. So I doubt its me. plus its only this site that i have this problem with.
@mrcol1010 (209)
It runs slow at times because it has so many members on at times(which slows it down) and not as many members on other times(which means itll run faster).