If It's True, It's Monstrous

@sulynsi (2836)
Someone was discussing 9/11 recently, and it made me curious to do some research. Quite by accident, I came across a couple of websites. The information presented therein was distressing. If what is said is valid, it raises as spectre of corruption so terrible it hardly fits description It implies a case of using a group of people as a scapegoat, and hearkens to darker times in history. Please, if you wish to respond to this thread, thoroughly read through the material on this website, and make sure you understand what the implications are. http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-401315/Flight-93-shot-claims-book.html I am not saying these are true. I don't know what to believe any more I couldn't relax for a couple of days after reading them. Above all, please be respectful of those who lost their lives, and their grieving families in this horror, whatever the cause.
@1hopefulman (33518)
I think it's hard for us to know what is true and what is false. But I do believe that the truth will come out one day. We do not control the world, someone else does. But the truth will be known one day!
@sulynsi (2836)
That, is true. Ultimately, it doesn't really matter who is responsible, for as you say, ultimately we KNOW who IS responsible. Better to focus with what we KNOW to be the truth.
@sulynsi (2836)
sorry, typo "focus ON"
@1hopefulman (33518)
Yes, that's the best way to handle things. Are we surprised by anything anymore? Not really, not when we know who the number one conspirator is. Take care!
@xfahctor (14130)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
I can say with pretty certain terms that 9/11 was not an "inside job". Although over the years I have seen a mountain of claims and things claimed as evidence, none of it stands up to proper scrutiny. Quantity of evidence does not equal quality of evidence and I can assure you, none of the "evidence" I have ever seen presented in the last 10 years is even close to quality. Much of it is plain wrong or nonfactual, the rest is extrapolated speculation based on loose or inconsequential connection.
@sulynsi (2836)
The explanations as to why it would be an inside job do tend to stray into the "huh?" territory. However, do you think that those photos were doctored? Where are the parts of the airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon? Where is the burned, gouged lawn? Did you get a chance to examine the posting? The information and photographs seem quite genuine and the witness accounts quite believable. What makes their statements and allegations unbelievable to you? Thanks for your input.
@xfahctor (14130)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
I have seen plenty of photos with the purported "missing" parts of the plane that hit the pentagon. There were also plenty of people around who saw those parts on the ground. There isn't much in the way of "evidence" I haven't looked in to over the years, I don't come by this opinion by way of simple out of hand dismissal.
@sulynsi (2836)
thanks for your response. *sigh*
Two of my family members worked there - one believes it was an inside job, the other doesn't. The one who DOES think that has way more compelling arguments than the one who doesn't but I don't know what to think myself. That destroyed a lot of lives even for those who survived.
@sulynsi (2836)
What do you feel, after seeing the information in the postings. Thanks for your feedback. I feel such a need to talk about this.
The one who thinks it was feels he will never get justice - he's considered a nut or threat to national security for knowing what he knows. Suspicious happenings in the towers the week before it happened ... I hate not trusting my own government and country.
@skysuccess (8881)
sulynsi, I just do not believe that this is an inside job and I have to say that the authors are making up baseless theories on certain grounds. How are these authors to know the details of FBI's investigations? I sure would not be able to know it. Also, if you know about side winders, these things do not pick the the plane engines - it will literally disintegrate in the air. Last but not least, let's not forget the consistency of the fateful flight victims' relatives and next kins' accounts where there were recorded conversations of the flight's last moments.