VP JoJo Binay and the (alleged) Mistress Oh, yeaahhhhhhhh :D

Hello Lotters Well, i stomp to accidentally when i was searching my favorite Mocha scandal pictures since i got so fed up with watching youtube videos.it was an accident. Although i have never really seen this mistress of his, but when i saw the pics () I can tell VP Binay isn't blind when choosing his women, he seemed very knowledgeable, No wonder i think he had a great pair with Erap, the expert. no doubt they're both good pair candidates, since they both got experience...with women, Erap was probably giving Binay advises. commenters were like saying "go binay" or "wow binay had the balls" or something like "that's my VP" i mean i was like, what the? what are your views.? not a referral link http://pinoyambisyoso.com/news/jejomar-binay-alleged-mistress-photos http://alxjm.com/2010/05/01/jejomar-jojo-binay-scandal-photo-and-video-download/
@mspitot (3834)
The woman looks looks so young...about the same age of Jojo's son who is the new mayor of Makati.
Hello Mspitot, Yes, she is young, enough to be his son's wife or something, much prettier than any of his daughters though.
Hmmm. Atleast he got good taste. LOL. I really don't know what to say. I mean, it's his personal life and as long as his wife and his family already forgave him then who am I to judge right? I do wish that he already left ALL his cheating ways behind.
yeah, i didn't think binay could pick that one right. well, i noticed that her wife isn't going too close to him
@jaiho2009 (36769)
hello Letran, Oh well,what's shocking in there. It doesn't mean that,having an affair will make him a bad person (totally). Every person can be prone to sin if driven by their own lusts and weakness. One doesn't need to be a politician or famous to have mistress/es. I don't judge our VP for this issue,let him prove his efficiency and that make sense. Have a good day brother
do you think i should blame erap for this??(kidding) well, like Erap binay have a executive track record, so i think he'll do just fine, i hope he doesn't whine.
@elvieb02 (696)
it's not new in our society. men with money and power always have other woman.
And i cannot believe they voted for this man. now every two timer would say "the vice president did it" why not me
@rhodzptc (1319)
I'm not actually watching and hearing news most of this days but I can say no wonder people questions their credibility for me it doesn't matter how many wifes you have as long as you can discipline your self and make a change for this country.
i didn't really expect binay to have one because all i know is his bribery in government construction contracts with businessmen. well, having erap as a pair, no questions asked.
@maean_19 (4663)
The story isn't new about the mistress thing. Hearing the news though din't surprise me at all. Most politicians does. Whatever is behind their story is no longer my business. I am not actually a "Binay" follower.
@mrfdg1972 (3238)
I like this movie, Beauty and the Beast!!
hahahahahhahaha, what do you the movie ain't fantasy after all. not to mention the girl was taller
@mrfdg1972 (3238)
Hey lets give credit for Vnay, i just find it hard for that pretty lady to reveal in public what she really is? Manly speaking we are all Macho specially with a beautiful lady beside us. If i was Vnay, i would have around 3-4 girls hanging over my pants, i would not settle just for 1.
who would have thought he would have such a HOt
pardon my simplicity, because i'm not familiar with the political situation there.. but from the stories i read.. the dude has got to be pretty loaded to pull all that off...and pretty darn lucky too!
i don't plan on waiting 20 to 30 years sweet... it's going to be way much less than that
@rsa101 (13344)
Well I think this is common among politicians and it happens to a simple looking guy like Binay. I guess power attracts some women who like men in powerful positions. Well I just hope that Pnoy would not join the club since he is in the highest position in the country he might just as well fall in the temptation. I would rather be happy with Shalani being her one and only than play with fire while in the position.
Hello Rsa101, It is common, most specially for Erap, but binay just couldn't believe he's going to be exposed that way. i don't think pnoy won't be able to join this clube knowing that he's a bit awe in terms of getting to know women. took him long enough to have another relationship after being depressed from his flight attendant ex girl friend.
hi letran Ihave to admit they are pretty woman but thats about'all I can say but to each his own. I am not into mistresses but if thats his thing so be it. Just hope he spends some time being good at being your vice president. time will tell.
Hello Hatley, yeah, but that was five years ago i think. i hope he's telling the truth that she is out of his way now that he's the Vice president.
@jersey86 (1348)
this is something really funny nice one you've shared it here
Hello Jersey, yup, even though it's very true, that is so funny as well.
@doryvien (2293)
Hi Letran, Wow, that girl is hot, and this is the first time I saw her. VP Binay doesn't look good beside this girl, he looks every inch a DOM (well, if he's not, what is he then?). No wonder he and Erap get along well, birds of the same feather flock together.
Hello Dori, Yeah, i can understand now why these two are paired with each other most specially during the elections. he said there not together anymore, well, too bad it chase him back. i can't believe this guy won the 2010