Italian spaghetti

I don't like the Italian Spaghetti because of the flavor though maybe this is because I did not grow with that kind of flavor. The spaghetti I grew up with is sweet. I mean with sugar but not like super sweet like candy, no not like that but its sweet enough to get rid of some sourness from the tomato. It's the Filipino style spaghetti. I think its the best spaghetti out there. Maybe there is something better than this recipe but maybe because I grew up with it I acquired the craving for it. Do you like the Italian recipe?
@jerikjames (1045)
Spaghetti is only the pasta. People really get it wrong. Spaghetti doesn't automatically mean Jollibee Spaghetti. Hehe. I also grew up in that kind of sauce. And it was my favorite at that time. And I think we should say that Spaghetti with Jollibee sauce. lol. What kind of Italian sauce are you talking about? The tomato sauce? It's called Spaghetti al Pomodoro. Spaghetti with tomato sauce. It could also be Spaghetti al Carbonara. Spaghetti with cream sauce. Spaghetti alfredo. Those are the sauces. Al is with in Italian. Spaghetti al Pomodoro is my favorite right now. I love its sweet and sour taste. Whenever I cook tomato sauce for pasta, I always do it the Italian style. =)
I knew spaghetti was only the pasta. My bad,I forgot to mention that. I like mine with the Filipino sweetness I think its very unique to us, adding sugar to things making our own versions and stuff like that. I'm also not a big fan of Italian flavorings like basil, thyme, oregano, etc.
Oh? Why's that? I like those flavors! And whenever I cook Italian sauces, I add sugar to sweeten them. =) So it's a mixture of Italian and Filipino. I think. lol.
hi I am a diabetic and sweet is a warning signal to me so I learned to love the italian style of spaghetti although I have ate some Filipino food that is so good but it always does a number on my 'blood sugar. sob sob . I love your adobo chicken as its so flavorful'and really fun to eat. but for me I have to eat Italian style spaghetti in order to keep healthy as a diabetic.
That's right, stay alive my friend, enjoy your feeding times.
hi gorilla oh yes I am a italian spaghetti lover from way way back. so will be h appy and alive.I have low blood sugar now so must eat something now. bye
I grew up with sweet spaghetti too and I just love it. although I equally love the Italian style as well. LOL. I guess I just love all kinds. :)