Why does my furniture have to break now?

I am moving out soon and my couch is already garbage being it ripped and the spring is broke. Now this is the second dining chair my daughter broke. I will not want to carry this et to my house without any chairs to it. I have two left and that is making me mad. My daughter wants to keep sleeping on the queen blow up bed so we will toss out the broken twin bed. I am basically happy to be moving with my bedroom in tact.
@cream97 (29169)
I am sorry about this. I hope that you can get some furniture that is low cost and decent for you and your daughter. Maybe you can check with Goodwill, Habitat for Humanity in the area that you are in now, and the area that you will be moving to soon. I hope that you can find some decent furniture to sit on.
I found a nice set at seventhavenue.com and I can pay motnhly on it. I will check the salvation army first though.
@ilann1 (373)
• Israel
Good luck with the new home! :)
Thanks
That really stinks that now that you are getting ready to move, your furniture is breaking on you. As it is, moving is expensive in the first place and then when you add in the fact that you are going to have to get some replacement furniture, that really isn't going to be easy on the budget. I don't know if it is a possibility or not, but if you are able to buy more quality furniture when you replace what you have, that would be the route that I would take.