Full time or part time online?

Guangzhou, China
Hi my friends, do you like to make money online? For me, I think the answer must ne yes! How much time do you choose to make money online ? A full time online or a part time online for making money? As far as I am concerned, I think I am a part time maker, who usually take some part time online to make some extra money. Though I want to find a online job, but still find yet. What bout you? Are you trying a full time online?
I don't think that I will ever be able to replace a full time income with working online. However, I do appreciate the small amount of money that I am able to make online. You see, I only started trying to make money online so that I would be able to have a little bit of extra spend money and in the year that I've been doing it, I definitely haven't gotten rich, but I must admit that I haven't had a lot of trouble being able to buy those things online that I wanted to have.
@markphil (285)
I think I'm just a part time in earning online because I am still studying. But I'm planning to be full time after graduated.
yeah sure.i want to make money from a small time to big earnings