Mysterious Rain

@erikmama (12929)
This has happened once before in my life, when I was a little girl, and today it is happening again. It is pouring rain at my neighbor's house.Just over her house.Not a drop in my yard, not a drop on the other side of her...Just her. We are about 10 foot from each other...This is the craziest thing I ever seen happen! How cool is it to see it raining outside your window yet not have any at your house?!? Have you ever experienced this or some other sort of "freaky" happenin that amazed you?
@cream97 (29166)
Hi, erikmama. No. I have never seen anything like this in my life. And to see something like this is quite scary. I know that it can be raining on one side of town and then on another side of town it is not raining. Like, it can be raining downtown and then in another area it is not raining. I think that this is something very different from what I have ever seen. But to see my neighbor's house having rain pour down upon her house and not mines, is a bit strange.
@erikmama (12929)
Hey cream!! it was pretty freaky, I can tell ya that. It was so cool though, and something amazing to see. Kinda like raining on one side of town and not the other, jsut a lot closer and the ability to see it!! Crazy!
@cream97 (29166)
I can imagine that it was pretty freaky and exciting at the very same time! I wished that I could have seen this.
Isolated storms. Yes, I've seen them before. The freakiest of these kind of experiences is when I still lived at my mother's house and it was pouring down rain in the front of the house but in the backyard it wasn't raining at all. I kept thinking that the storm was going to move over the top of the house and then dump rain all over the house but it never did. Needless to say, there was also a beautiful rainbow on this day.
@erikmama (12929)
Rainbow - beautiful!!
Oh wow, that would be pretty freaky!! It would be so neat to get this type of thing on video tape,or I think so anyways!! And the rainbow at the end would be a great finish!!
@lacieice (2065)
My husband and I used to do a lot of traveling by car, and I remember being on the road in the rain...roads totally wet...then it just stopped. The road was totally dry, as if someone had drawn a line across the road.
@erikmama (12929)
That is kinda how this was. There was a do not cross line there. It was pretty crazy! Seen it once before when I was young and loved it just as much then!! Such amazing thigns can happen,like this discussions appearing twice!